This job is archived
£35 - £45k
**Office based job in Central London**
This one is for the fast-paced creatives! All applicants must have a portfolio of up to date work!
Be a part of a company that is innovating the health and supplement industry and is one of the fastest-growing businesses in the UK.
We're looking for an all-around Designer who understands how to amplify an already amazing brand identity with creative but uncomplicated design, from icons to gifs, illustrations and animations.
The ideal Graphic Designer is a generalist who will join a team that consists of specialists and will be able to jump from creating social media content, to display stands and anything in between.
This role is suited to a Graphic Designer who is willing and able to do digital or print design work.
Ideally, you will have come from a Start-up business environment, will be able to use fun and humour in your design and have a keen eye for customer experience and the WOW factor in your work.
- Translate briefs into storyboards and present to colleagues, ready to create the finished articles
- Consider and explore a range of solutions
- Motion graphics and videos
- Printed materials such as leaflets and posters
- Product packaging
- Adobe Creative Suite, particularly After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- 2-4 years of experience in Graphic Design
- Degree level education in Graphic Design or similar
- Portfolio of work
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply today!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skillset and experience match the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.