Communications Coordinator, Bedford -
A global leader in electronics is on the hunt for a Communications Coordinator to join their team! Having already gone through massive expansion across international markets, and with products that range into the hundreds of thousands of pounds, they retain a close-knit family feel, and having placed multiple people in their marketing team across several years, we can really vouch for the supportive culture that actively encourages progression.
The Role: - Communications Coordinator
The purpose of this role is to support the daily activities of the communications team across external and internal projects.
Day-to-day, you could be…
- Leading on communications from company announcements and weekly newsletter emails as well as developing a content plan for social media.
- Enhancing the brand and ensuring that various projects and colleagues know and understand the value of the business.
- Assisting with campaigns and activities for charities and corporate partners.
- Overseeing content for internal and external use from presentations, videos, artwork, and other marketing materials.
- Supporting and coordinate events and exhibitions.
- Creating reports and analytics from projects and press activity.
To be successful, you will ideally have previous internal communications experience, a relevant degree or qualification, and the willingness to learn and progress in your career, but the right attitude to thrive in a fast paced environment is key here, so if you have a marketing degree, or are looking for your next communications job – please apply today!
Location: - Bedford
This position is mainly office based, with the opportunity to work from home twice per week and the office easily commutable from Cambridge, St Neots, Wyboston, Huntingdon, Letchworth, Hitchin, Luton, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Aylesbury, and Stevenage.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.