Senior Quantitative Consultant. London & Hybrid. £60K plus benefits
This global strategy consultancy navigates, creates, and leads meaningful change for clients. Across five specialist divisions connected through people, culture, data, technology, and creativity.
They’re looking for a Senior Quantitative Consultant, the role involves the design, moderation, and analysis of quantitative research, and being able to translate this into strategic recommendations on a range of brand, experience, and innovation challenges.
This role will report to an Associate Director and will focus on using quantitative insight to drive strategic recommendations for our client’s businesses and brands. This is a full-time role based in London on a hybrid working basis.
This Senior Quantitative Consultant will:
- Set the overall direction of projects and takes responsibility for inspiring thinking and delivery
- Leads strategic projects (innovation and brand strategy focused) with support from senior staff
- Co-facilitate workshops and debriefs
- Manage and take accountability for Quantitative research aspects of projects
- Conduct a variety of quantitative research methodologies including, but not limited to segmentation, conjoint and Max Diff.
- Extract insights from complex research, identifying the strategic implications and insights that inspire brand growth
- Project management, including costing, fieldwork management and client management
- Write clear and inspiring debriefs and recommendations
- Communicate with clients and actively build relationships across our existing clients
- Actively assists in winning new business and account development by identifying and creating new opportunities with clients
This Senior Quantitative Consultant will have:
- Approximately 4-5 years’ experience in ideally in an innovation / strategy consultancy where you worked on innovation and strategy challenges and completed qualitative research
- Experience and passion for designing and using different methodologies (segmentation, conjoint and Max Diff)
- Top notch organizational skills. Can anticipate client’s needs before they are articulated to identify opportunities/overcome issues before they arise
- Strong analytical skills. Able to analyse problems from multiple perspectives and reasons potential ways forward, with a clear recommendation
- Experience in delivering client presentations
- Project management and leadership skills-experience autonomously running projects
- A range of experience with different clients and in different sectors would be beneficial
- A passion for strategy and innovation with a desire to take insight through to strategic implications.