Senior Media Planner for iconic communications brand
£48,000 – £55,000 • yearly
An iconic British communications channel owner is seeking an expert Senior Media Planner. You will plan fully integrated marketing activities to engage with new customers. £50-55k + car + good bonus
This is a really lovely company to work for, they really care about their people and you’ll be well looked after – they have a dynamic, entrepreneurial and agency feel to the team.
- To be the media expert within this iconic brand who can identify new and exciting ways to build their profile in the media and marketing market. This role requires both media and communications expertise – how media drives brand messaging and performance
- Deliver best in class media and communications planning, strategy, and bespoke solutions to support bespoke revenue-driving client sales opportunities
- Generate persuasive presentations using planning expertise and compelling insight from industry planning tools, market research and case studies.
- Directly support and influence team revenue targets through strategic, revenue-driving customer engagement proposals.
- Lead internal projects that evolve the case for a traditional form of communication through a multi-channel lens in an increasingly digital world – driving innovation and reappraisal.
- Be the go-to media expert and manage relationships with key media industry partners and suppliers.
Skills and experience
- Experienced and knowledgeable media planner with experience in a media or direct marketing agency, or a Media Planning role within a strategic consultancy.
- Depth and breadth of knowledge about all media channels with an eye toward future developments.
- Expertise in media planning, audience insight, online/offline customer journeys, measurement and the ability to create powerful client proposals to showcase their products delivery, creativity and measurability. Interest in marketing automation and connected experiences
- Expert at verbal and written presentation in all formats. Able to make complex information clear, engaging, interesting and actionable.
- Confident using a range of industry planning tools and insight resources to develop bespoke recommendations, support insight projects and create thought leadership content.
- Engage with senior customers and stakeholders, possessing the knowledge and experience to present to them at a high level.
- Numerically and analytically astute, experienced in interrogating complex data sets in crosstabs and Excel.
- Experienced in working closely with Data Planners with the ability to create strong narratives and compelling data stories.
This great Senior Media Planner role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service