About HR Solutions
HR Solutions is an award-winning, fast-growing company based in Kettering, Northamptonshire. Our business model is simple – we deliver outsourced HR, Health & Safety and Payroll support to our SME and larger corporate clients. In 2022 and 2023 we won Feefo's Gold Trusted Service award for our customer service, and our team has won multiple awards for leadership and advice.
Our growing team is at the heart of what we do, and we pride ourselves on training and developing our staff, helping them to achieve their career aspirations.
We joined the WorkNest group in 2022, giving our team access to further benefits and career development opportunities.
Headquartered in Chester with hubs throughout the UK, WorkNest’s 500-strong team supports over 40,000 organisations with employment law, HR and health and safety support services, weaving pragmatic advice with powerful technology platforms.
This is an interim role to provide maternity cover for our Marketing Manager, with the potential to become a permanent position. The role will focus on developing and growing our digital footprint and brand awareness within our ideal client base across all of our services.
We have an established marketing strategy, focused on lead generation through SEO. The successful candidate will be confident in ensuring we continue to drive leads to our Business Development team through enquiry forms, lead scoring and nurturing journeys, to achieve our new business targets.
As Interim Marketing Manager, you will also be responsible for managing the Senior Digital Marketing Executive who is focused on improving our digital footprint across the website, SEO, social media, and email campaigns, and supporting with our monthly webinar schedule.
To be successful in this role you need to have proven experience as a marketing manager within a professional services B2B environment, or similar, confident in working closely with business development and clients.
This role and the wider marketing department play a fundamental part in the continued growth of HR Solutions.
You will be able to come up with innovative marketing ideas, as well as refining tried and tested advertising and marketing tools. You will be experienced in creating campaigns and reports in Pardot, Microsoft Dynamics or a similar platform, and you will have an excellent eye for detail.
Using your experience and knowledge of the full marketing mix you will attract, engage and help to convert prospective buyers.
The Interim Marketing Manager will also be able to demonstrate experience managing an individual or a team, as well as excellent copywriting and communication skills. You will be supported by the Senior Digital Marketing Executive, our freelance graphic designer and website developer, and the wider WorkNest marketing team.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and revenue growth.
- Work within the agreed budget and maximise ROI for each marketing component.
- Collaborate with HR Knowledge Manager and HR Content Author to create engaging content for web, social media, and email.
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports on marketing activities, including key performance metrics and actionable insights for continuous improvement to share in Senior Management Team meetings.
- Provide regular updates to the WorkNest marketing team, detailing campaign activity and future plans.
- Work with the PR agency to promote news-worthy content across various media outlets.
- Identify key topics and trends in HR, Payroll, and Health & Safety to position the company as a thought-leader.
- Develop engaging email content and create automated marketing campaigns in Microsoft Dynamics (Click Dimensions) and Pardot. Analyse and make recommendations based on results.
- Run quarterly and ad-hoc Feefo campaigns to generate authentic customer reviews.
- Develop and grow digital channels with the support of the senior digital marketing executive.
- Manage website content and structure, ensuring it is up-to-date and SEO optimised.
- Oversee the company's social media accounts and provide training to staff members for effective promotion.
- Execute the monthly email schedule for subscribers to the HR Knowledge Base.
- Act as the brand guardian, ensuring consistent messaging and visual identity across all marketing channels.
- Assist the business development team with compelling messaging, proposal materials and identifying warm leads.
- Collaborate with third-party advertising and marketing partners to leverage additional expertise and support.
- Manage the design and production of promotional materials and oversee the company's participation in events.
- Research market trends and competitor products to form effective marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with colleagues on award entries relevant to the industry and community.
- Support partners in managing their accounts and raise awareness of services through their networks.
- Provide content and promote events to partners for dissemination to their client base.
Skills, Experience & Attributes
- Previous B2B marketing experience desired
- Marketing Degree or relevant experience
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce (or similar CRM), Hootsuite, WordPress preferred
- Experience in planning, developing and executing email automation campaigns
- Extensive experience of website analytics (Google Analytics)
- Previous experience of GoogleAds, LinkedIN advertising
- Experience of managing a high performing marketing team
- Experience of setting and managing advertising and marketing budgets
- Demonstrable results in increasing new business for a professional services company
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Experience of creating a marketing strategy for a professional services company
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- The ability to interpret data and present to key stake holders
- Self-motivated and able to work in a professional target driven environment
- Confident relationship builder
- The ability to respond positively to feedback
- Excellent organisational and time management skill
Location Hybrid working with an office base in Kettering, Northants
Salary £37,000 – 44,000.00 per annum (depending on experience)
Location Full time, Fixed Term Contract