Group Marketing Executive
What it’s all about
We are looking for a talented marketing professional with a background working inhouse and managing a busy schedule of marketing activity. The suitable candidate will ideally have experience of working within the Software as a Service (SaaS) sector, as their main focus will be marketing of the social media management platform, SoCrowd.
Highly motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn – you’ll have a passion for marketing and being part of a successful team.
What you need to be
- An excellent communicator with exceptional writing skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Able to multitask and work to deadlines
- Someone who is able to analyse data and help produce reports
- Have experience working with social media for B2B
- Capable of working with a creative team to produce content
- Experience of using a CRM (ideally Hubspot) and CMS (ideally WordPress)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Photoshop to create images for social
- Knowledge and understanding of the SAAS sector
What you’ll need to do
You will be responsible for supporting the Senior Group Marketing Manager for SoCrowd, with activities include posting content and managing social media accounts, creating email campaigns, posting blogs and updating the website, drafting newsletters, creating social media advertising, organising webinars and events, data management and reporting.
Who we are & What we do
SoCrowd is a simple-to-use tech platform that empowers organisations to enhance and protect their online reputation. We are helping hundreds of private and public sector organisations manage their social media.
SoCrowd is part of the BECG Group which specialises in communications, and incorporates the companies BECG, Crowd Technologies, Cavendish Advocacy, and Liberty One. Operating from twelve offices across the UK, our people are communications specialists who manage the political, media, and community relationships for some of the UK's most respected companies.
The BECG Group has recently been awarded the Best Places to Work in Property accolade by Property Week, ranked No 3 in PR Week's UK Public Affairs consultancy rankings and PRCA Public Affairs Consultancy of the Year in 2020.
BECG Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.