Marketing Executive, St Albans -
The Company - Marketing Executive (part-time contract)
This is an exciting opportunity for a content-focused Marketing Executive to join a B2B consultancy based in St Albans, on a part-time contract basis. It’ll be 21 hours across 3 days per week, full-time in the offices to start but remote and flexible working available once you’re settled in.
Initially this position is a 6-12 month contract, but there is potential for extension or permeance.
The Role - Marketing Executive (part-time contract)
Reporting into the Managing Director, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy, including:
- Writing content for a variety of channels such as social media, website, newsletters, blogs and email campaigns.
- Liaising with external agencies to optimise SEO and increase inbound lead generation.
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system, ensuring data is accurate for campaign use and messaging.
- Assisting with the organisation and delivery of events, attending a variety of conferences and trade shows.
- Designing and producing marketing materials using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Requirements - Marketing Executive (part-time contract)
- Experience is assisting with developing a marketing strategy, with the support of an external consultant.
- Proficiency in content writing, managing digital channels, events organisation and collateral production.
- Ideally a degree in marketing, communications or English language or literature.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work autonomously and as part of a small team.
This position is best suited to those located in the following areas: St Albans, Colney Heath, Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, Watford, Harpenden, Welwyn Garden City, Berkhamsted, Hertford, Luton and Stevenage.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on [Register to View]
63500">Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.