Here’s some more detail about the day-to-day role you’re applying for:
- Content creation – from sourcing ideas to producing content, you’ll be happy writing in-depth pieces on our site sharing our thoughts on the world and the inspirational speakers we work with
- Email marketing – we regularly communicate to our community sending event invites, marketing newsletter and so forth
- Video marketing – we have an entire section of our website dedicated to video content.
- Google PPC and SEO – both are critical traffic sources to our website which requires regular nurturing and attention.
- PR – we have an agency on retainer to generate thought leadership editorial.
- Biographies – we craft artist biographies to share with prospective clients.
- Brand guardian – our role is to curate copy and brand materials that speak the right language to our audiences, while educating and informing the rest of the team on how best to use our brand guidelines in their day-to-day communications.
- Teamwork –working alongside our together with our Social Media Manager and Head of Marketing, there will be plenty of opportunities to dream big and put your ideas into practice.
- Excellent copywriter with an ability to write in our tone of voice. We produce content both in print and digital, so you’ll be comfortable adapting your prose according to the requisite channel.
- A basic to intermediate understanding of SEO
- Experience of adhering to company brand guidelines
- Experience of using website CMS
- Experience of using an email provider, such as Mailchimp
- Experience of using a company CRM
- Experience of creating or contributing to marketing reports & analytics
- An understanding of data protection
- Loves events and understands the importance they have in our world
- Great soft skills are vital: you should be a networker with a curious mind and outgoing nature.
- We’re a close-knit team, so we’re after a team player who contributes to our supportive culture, but who also has the intuition to work individually.
- You should be self-motivated and driven to make a difference.
- We’d like you to have outstanding verbal, written and analytical skills.
- You should possess a strong attention to detail.
- You’ll need to use your excellent time management skills to efficiently organise your workday.
- You’ll need to be worldly in knowledge and have a curious mind.
To apply for our marketing role, please send us a copy of your CV and a short cover note (no more than 250 words) explaining why you would like to come and join our team.
- 25 days holiday – plus one day added for every year of service up to 30 days.
- Pension scheme
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Flexi-working around core hours (discretionary)
- Peer to peer mentoring scheme
- Ability to work from home and at the office
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave after 3 years of service
- The opportunity to see and hear as many speakers and comedians as you can!