Are you a driven and passionate event professional with experience delivering both in-person and virtual events?
Do you have experience promoting and marketing an events calendar across the full marketing mix?
Are you looking for a role that would allow you to work on a range of industry leading events and give you the opportunity to drive exciting and innovative events propositions?
I’m recruiting for an Events Marketing Manager role working for a major B2B consultancy firm based in leafy Hertfordshire that could be right up your street!
What would I be doing?
Working for a highly respected industry authority, you would be responsible for leading the marketing strategy for a programme of events that both inform and inspire attendees. You’ll always be looking for new ways to develop and innovate the events calendar, to ensure this organisation maintains its reputation as the number one authority in their sector.
Day to day, your role could involve:
- Devising an omni-channel annual marketing plan for all company events, ensuring that both existing and prospective customers are targeted
- Rolling out marketing campaign activity across a variety of channels, including social media, print ads, PPC, paid media, digital content and CRM
- Working cross-functionally with colleagues to ensure the messaging strategy across all events is consistent with the wider brand strategy
- Managing budgets for multiple events and ensuring events are delivered within budget and on schedule
- Working with event partners and sponsors to ensure a consistency of messaging and approach across all events
Who would I be working for?
This organisation has a stellar reputation within their industry – their client list is a veritable “Who’s who” of every major brand you can think of – I can guarantee you have several of their client’s products sat in your home right now! They are respected and known for being the best at what they do, so you would be joining a business who are at the top of their game.
They have a large but friendly and dynamic team who work collaboratively to drive the business forward and offer fantastic opportunities for personal development and career progression.
What do I need to have?
Candidates must have:
- At least 5 years’ proven experience working within B2B Events, both delivering a successful events programme and developing the marketing strategies for events
- A commercially driven approach and an innovative mindset to keep the business driving forwards
- Experience working within the FMCG/food/retail sector would be highly beneficial, but must also have B2B marketing and events experience
- Exceptional project management and budget management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected company within this fast-paced industry. Their beautiful and scenic office is commutable from St Albans, Watford, Rickmansworth, Borehamwood, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, Welwyn Garden City, Maidenhead, Hatfield, Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Harlow and North London.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.