X1 are currently seeking a proven marketing professional with strong experience in the property sector. The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for two company brands: X1 Sales and Lettings, and Haymarket Block Management.
The successful individual needs to be well versed in lettings marketing for both, or either, the residential rental market and the student rental market.
- Targeted student campaigns - run in partnership with university advertising outlets, UCAS, and overseas accommodation sourcing platforms. Tracking performance throughout housing season and responding to demands of various accommodation sites.
- Rightmove / Zoopla / Various Property Portal Performance - analysing advert performance, weekly auditing of adverts and creating a ‘minimum standard’ for advert quality.
- Videography and Photography - Responsible for the dressing and presentation of show flats and overseeing photographed and video tours for properties available. Ensuring our portfolio is consistently delivering supremely presented visuals of our portfolio to the market. Ensure any void properties over 4 weeks are staged and photographed. Provide feedback to landlords for property improvements.
- Website Development - A key focus of this role is to develop and improve the X1 Sales and Lettings website which is the ’Shop Front’ for our business. This marketing portal requires a continued focus on performance, content and SEO results.
- Social Media Marketing - Ensuring the continuation of our customer voice to safeguard our brand and continuously build on tenant and landlord relations.
- Graphics Marketing - Overseeing the delivery of branded visuals such as window vinyl, business marketing materials (prospecting files, brochures, leaflets etc.).
- The role will require you to lead a team of marketing individuals and demands a 'people person' with great team leadership abilities.
- Roles you will be overseeing within this team include social media marketer, copywriter, digital marketing, photography and videography. Marketing team members are located across our Manchester and Liverpool branches and therefore the role will require some travel.
- You will be a key support to the leadership team - hosting monthly meetings with branch managers to share campaign performance, upcoming campaigns strategy objectives, understand immediate business requirements within branches, and sharing current customer retention and new business acquisition levels.
- You will be required to meet weekly with different portfolio managers to understand what their voids are for that week and tailor the upcoming weeks focus on generating leads for those properties.
This is a terrific long term opportunity for the right candidate to join our professional, passionate and dynamic team. The initial focus is to improve performance and quality across traditional property portals and the website. Once traditional forms of marketing are being measured and continually improving, there will be scope to develop more unique and innovative advertising campaigns.
X1 is an award winning property brand and we are extremely proud of our business and what we do. We are excited to welcome the right person to oversee an established marketing team, and the right person will build on our strategy with clear objectives, pursue and measure successful results for the business, and bring a fresh level of quality throughout the presentation of our property portfolio.
Contract Type: Full time
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum dependent on experience.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays. Company vehicle provided.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Project Manager, Digital Product Manager, Project Manager, Project Management, Product Manager, Product Management, Digital Service Manager, Email Marketing, Digital Project Coordinator, etc.