The Company - Marketing Executive
Our client in the construction sector is seeking a driven and confident Marketing Executive in a predominately stand-alone role with support from a consultant and agencies, to join and support the delivery of the full mix of activities to increase brand awareness.
Though small and relatively new on the scene, the business is booming, and this is a huge opportunity to learn and progress to Marketing Manager and beyond, growing a team underneath you.
The Role - Marketing Executive
- Writing and proofreading content for digital and offline channels including paid and organic campaigns, the website, social media channels, emails and collateral, with SEO in mind.
- Managing and updating the digital channels, ensuring information is up to date and in line with the messaging of the brand.
- Liaising with external creative agencies and editing imagery where required using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Assisting with organising events and preparing distribution materials and literature.
The business is more than happy to provide training in a number of these above areas, but you must already have an understanding and experience across the full marketing mix.
Requirements - Marketing Executive
- 3 years of in-house marketing experience, ideally from a B2B background
- Excellent content writing skills, with a drive and hunger to learn and grow your experience.
- Able to work predominately autonomously, with the support of an external consultant and agencies.
- Broad experience across the full marketing mix, ideally with basic ability using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ideally a degree or qualification in marketing, but this isn’t essential.
This position will initially be fully officed based, moving to more of a flexible and hybrid structure once you’re settled in.
Due to the offices based in Harpenden, the role is best commutable from areas such as St Albans, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Dunstable, Harpenden, Letchworth, Hitchin, Stevenage, Knebworth, Watford, Hertford, Ware and Borehamwood.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern regions.