Marketing Content and Campaign Executive, Norwich -
A well-established and growing organisation within the property industry are looking for a capable Content and Campaign Executive to join their stunning Norwich based office. It’s an excellent opportunity to take ownership of creative marketing campaigns across channels, within a dynamic and bubbly office environment.
As a Content and Campaign Executive working alongside the senior leadership team, you’ll be involved in, but not limited to:
- Executing marketing activities across channels to support the growth and scale up of this successful organisation, utilising performance marketing activities to drive lead generation
- Deliver engaging content and increase engagement across social media channels to improve brand awareness
- Shape communications through social media marketing, content marketing, digital, and email marketing activities
- Report on campaigns overall performance to ensure KPI’s are being met
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in a similar role and previous experience with driving content across multiple channels
- Experience with systems such as Canva, Photoshop, InDesign and Google Analytics is preferred
- Strong organisational skills and a confident communicator is essential
- Some understanding of SEO and PPC processes would be an advantage!
Due to the location of their Norwich based office, this role is commutable from Diss, Norwich, Swaffham, Wymondham, Great Yarmouth, Cromer and Beccles, Thetford, Lowestoft and most parts of Norfolk.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.