Marketing Executive (18 Month Fixed Term Contract), Cheshunt -
The Company - Marketing Executive (Contract)
An award-winning and rapidly growing property organisation based in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire are looking for a dynamic Property Marketing Executive to join their fantastic marketing team on an 18-month fixed term contract basis for a maternity cover.
The company specialises in building high end, residential properties across the UK and they’re looking for a forward-thinking and driven marketer with a minimum of 2-3 years’ property marketing experience with a digital lean.
This position is hybrid, working 2/3 days in the office per week.
The Role - Marketing Executive (Contract)
Reporting into the Marketing Manager and joining their team of 5, you’ll be responsible for:
- Updating and monitoring the website and social media channels.
- Writing and scheduling content for digital channels, campaigns and collateral.
- Assisting with managing the CRM system, delivering email campaigns.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials such as fact sheets, case studies, pieces for events, and digital assets.
- Working with agencies such across PR and design to implement 360 campaigns.
Requirements - Marketing Executive (Contract)
- A minimum of 2-3 years property marketing experience across digital, social media, campaigns and content.
- Be an excellent communicator, able to juggle multiple projects and liaise with external agencies and stakeholders.
- Ideally have a marketing degree or CIM qualification, though this is not essential.
- Ideally come from a property background, but again this is not essential.
This is a great time to join a leading property organisation with a strong benefits packages and competitive salary.
This position is hybrid, working 2/3 days in the office per week. Due to the location of this role, it is commutable from areas such as Loughton, London, Ware, Waltham Abbey, Enfield, Borehamwood, Hatfield, Hertford, Harlow, Cheshunt and Edgeware.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.