Your new company
This group operates in the utility infrastructure sector. Designing and installing electricity, gas and water infrastructure for new industrial and commercial developments.Their business has grown rapidly over the past 12 months and plans for the next five years are ambitious.
Needless to say, their Marketing Department is on an exciting journey - from re-branding the business to employee engagement, targeted campaign activity to developing digital presence. They just need the right people on board, working to achieve the same goals.
Your new role
- Managing updates for the group websites
- Creating and posting social media content
- Management of photo library
- Researching and drafting case studies - including sourcing client testimonials
- Formatting presentations and documents in line with the brand
- Managing print and production work - from promotional items to building signage
- Researching advertising/sponsorship and event opportunities
- Assisting with proof-reading
- Art working basic communications materials as required
- Supporting brand roll-out activity across the business
- Helping develop ideas for film and photography - and coordinating these activities
- Work closely with our brand design agency
- Developing ideas and designs for Group-wide communications
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally experience in a similar role
- Able to take on projects with minimal supervision
- Grade C or above in English & relevant degree
- Strong administration skills
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Cloud packages (specifically Indesign and Photoshop)
What you'll get in return
- 25days holiday + Bank holidays
- Bupa Healthy minds
- PerkBox (Incentives & vouchers for shops/restaurants)
- Pension contributions
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.