£20,000 – £25,000 • yearly
Do you have great organisational and communication skills?
Are you looking to develop a career working within a supportive team?
If so, then this role is for you!
The Role: - Events Administrator
Day to day, you could be…
- Assisting with a variety of company events such as national awards, charity days, marathons, and golf days.
- Managing the events calendar and coordinating the events budget.
- Budgeting and invoicing for events.
- Promoting events via social media, email marketing and the website.
- Relevant degree or a minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Hands on, motivated and able to use initiative.
Location: - Hemel Hempstead
This role would be commutable from St Albans, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hatfield, Luton, Watford, Amersham, Milton Keynes and many more!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service