Digital & Ecommerce Specialist, Huntingdon (Hybrid) -
The Company – Ecommerce Specialist
A well-established but very much ambitious organisation based in Cambridgeshire are looking for a driven Ecommerce Specialist to join their talented digital team. With a strong reputation, this company needs someone who shares their commitment to excellent service. You will be responsible for delivering a multi-channel, digital marketing and e-commerce strategy, applying a broad range of digital marketing techniques to acquire, retain and engage with both existing and prospective customers, to build brand and service awareness, while simultaneously increasing online presence and sales performance.
The Role – Digital & Ecommerce Specialist
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Increase customer awareness through various digital channels such as SEO, PPC, Email Marketing and social media
- Manage and implement SEO and PPC campaigns
- Implement both Paid and Organic Marketplace marketing activity – E.G Amazon
- Update existing website using WordPress / WooCommerce content management system
- Maintaining the company website and assist in the reporting and optimization of all marketing channels
The Requirements – Digital & Ecommerce Specialist
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of three years experience in a similar marketing position
- Experience with SEO and PPC is essential
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Previous experience of WordPress / WooCommerce and DotDigital platforms would be beneficial
- Experience running successful digital marketing campaigns
This is a great opportunity to further your marketing career within a leading organisation that offers strong career progression opportunities and an enriching working environment. If this sounds like something you could be interested in, then please get in touch today!
Due to the location of this Cambridgeshire office, this position is commutable from Cambridge, Huntingdon, Bedford, St. Ives, Peterborough, March, Ely, Kettering and St Neots.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.