Digital Marketing Executive, Hatfield -
We’re partnered with an awesome client of ours in the B2B distribution arena to find their new Digital Marketing Executive. If you’re comfortable in a standalone role, have experience with Adobe Creative Suite, social media, websites, campaigns, and lead generation - then this role is for you!
The Role: - Digital Marketing Executive
Joining a close-knit team, your day-to-day could involve…
- Managing and creating content for social media, the website, PR, and email marketing purposes.
- Liaising with an external agency on marketing and point of sale materials.
- Creating targeted campaigns and working closely with the sales team to generate leads.
- Creating reports and analytics from market research and campaign performance.
- Generating ideas for the marketing strategy and supporting NPD launches.
Requirements – You will have…
- Experience and working knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good knowledge of social media, websites, and email marketing platforms.
- Digital marketing and lead generation experience.
This role is 5 days in the office and due to their location, you must be able to drive and have your own vehicle. Their office is commutable from Welwyn Garden City, Hertford, Stevenage, Hatfield, St Albans, Luton, Letchworth, Potters Bar, and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.