Data Analyst – new role working on market-leading data for both internal and external use in leading built environment consultancy. Great culture! Hybrid working.
This built environment firm has a great culture offering excellent work life balance and an environment where you can really grow and develop.
In this Data Analyst role, you will work in a high performing data and research team. The firm is well known for market-leading research and so you will learn a great deal. In particular, you will be responsible for researching and analysing cost data. This is a great role for someone who thinks really commercially. Not only will you be researching and analysing data but you will also produce content for both internal and external use.
In particular you will:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop content;
- Write articles based on your own research and analysis;
- Work with industry and professional bodies to produce market reports;
- Produce benchmarking papers for both internal and external use;
- Analyse tenders to produce monthly reports;
- Manage a content pipeline;
- Contribute content to the market team for use in webinars, client comms, videos and podcasts;
- Become a real expert in the built environment market.
You will have excellent research and analysis skills as well as strong copywriting skills. Ideally, you will be come from a construction/built environment/real estate background or other professional services background. Experience of analysing cost data is highly desirable for this role.