Business Development/Sales Manager – new client facing sales role aligned to the tech sector in global real estate consultancy.
This global real estate consultancy is guaranteed to impress and is creating a more sophisticated approach to sales and business development. As part of this, it has developed a new Business Development Manager role within its Occupier Services division. The role will be aligned to the technology, media and telecoms sector. This role will be part of a high performing sales team within the Occupier Services division which have proved to be very successful in generating significant business. This role is an integral part of the Client Care and BD Programme.
It will involve a mix of new and existing business with a focus on new business and will involve:
- Working with Group Heads to create and agree client target lists;
- Generating leads and developing relationships with new clients to generate a sales pipeline;
- Networking through the real estate and business community to generate and follow up on leads;
- Analyse key clients with growth potential; identify gaps and opportunities and network through these businesses to grow new business;
- Monitor and progress the sales pipeline through the whole sales cycle through to proposal, contracts and implementation;
- Managing a more junior resource.
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE TARGETING THE TMT SECTOR. Knowledge of the real estate sectors is highly desirable but not essential. You will be confident and tenacious with the ability to build strong relationships both internally across the business and externally.