Business Development/Sales Manager – new client facing sales role aligned to the facilities management in global real estate consultancy.
This global real estate consultancy is guaranteed to impress and is creating a more sophisticated approach to sales and business development. As part of this, it has developed a new Business Development Manager role within its Occupier Services division. The role will be aligned to the facilities management service line. This role will be part of a high performing sales team within the Occupier Services division which have proved to be very successful in generating significant business. This role is an integral part of the Client Care and BD Programme.
The role has a focus on winning new business and on a day-to-day level will involve:
- Generating leads and developing relationships with new clients to generate a sales pipeline;
- Developing a deep understanding of the facilities management space and service offerings;
- Define and articulate compelling value propositions to target and influence clients at the highest level;
- Networking through the real estate and business community to generate and follow up on leads;
- Monitor and progress the sales pipeline through the whole sales cycle through to proposal, contracts and implementation;
- Revenue generation and pitch success;
You will be an experienced sales professional with exposure to selling commercial real estate services (ideally facilities management) to large corporates. You will be confident and tenacious with the ability to build strong relationships both internally across the business and externally.