Senior Pitch Advisor – global real estate consultancy. Bid management with opportunity to get involved with some general business development support activities. Hybrid working.
This global real estate consultancy is guaranteed to impress and has a great culture. In this Senior Pitch Advisor role, you will be aligned to the firm’s project management and building consultancy service line. As part of a small marketing and business development team you will be the bid specialist. The role will involve end-to-end bid management on large scale private sector bids. Many of these are with household names and big blue chips.
You’ll enjoy working with a sociable team who have ambitious growth plans!
This role is focused on:
- Putting together RFP responses;
- Managing large scale bids and proposals;
- Working across the team to coordinating responses;
- Writing and editing copy;
- Liaising with clients to understand their requirements;
- Driving improvements in pitch and bid best practice;
- Running bid training.
In addition you will be involved in general business development activities such as:
- Monitoring the pursuit pipeline;
- Supporting on client care initiatives;
- Encourage the use of Salesforce in the project management and building consultancy team.
The role will involve hybrid working.
You will have sold bid management experience gained in professional services. Ideally you will have had some exposure to the real estate or built environment sectors.