Head of Business Development (Prop-tech) – senior level strategic sales role selling prop-tech solution in global real estate consultancy. International remit. Hybrid working.
This global real estate consultancy is guaranteed to impress and is creating a more sophisticated approach to sales and business development. In this role, you will be responsible for selling one of the firm’s prop-tech solutions to large scale corporate property owners/investors.
The role will involve predominantly warm business development and will focus mainly on the UK and Europe. On a day-to-day basis this will include:
- Developing new business opportunities by responding to potential clients, lead generation and
creating a proper sales pipeline globally;
- Analyse key clients with growth potential; identify gaps and opportunities and network through these businesses to grow new business;
- Building strong relationships with internal teams to cross-sell the tech solution and ensure internal stakeholders have a good understanding of how to sell the product;
- Monitor and progress the sales pipeline through the whole sales cycle through to proposal, contracts and implementation.
- Develop core sales and marketing materials, pitch decks and case studies;
- Oversea and support on bids and proposals;
- Work with the marketing team to develop a marketing plan to promote the offering;
- Utilise social media to promote the product;
- Reporting and analysis.
You will have experience of selling complex tech solutions to large corporates. Knowledge of the real estate sector is highly desirable. You will be confident and tenacious with the ability to build strong relationships both internally across the business and externally. Most importantly, you will have the gravitas and presence to influence and persuade potential clients.