Bid and Marketing Coordinator role in a modern built environment consultancy, aligned to their Fit Out and Interiors team. Strong design skills needed. London with Hybrid working.
Bid and Marketing Coordinator role, with a key focus on design and bid management, to join this leading built environment consultancy. You will be joining an international Interiors team of 30, that boasts great culture and collaborative working style. The role will work alongside a fellow Bid Coordinator, to support with the growing demand for bids. All their bids are bespoke and creative, targeting top international firms across technology, retail, automotive and professional services. They’ve worked on some truly fantastic projects and this role will be vital in nurturing their client relationships further.
This firm supports its staff through a programme of personal reviews, training and one-to-one mentoring to help you truly develop in your role. The firm also have a strong benefits programme in place and are committed to supporting Mental Health in the workplace. They also have a diverse team and encourage everyone to be themselves at work.
As Bids and Marketing Coordinator, you will be:
- Leading on end to end management of the bid process, developing bespoke materials and RFPs
- Developing case studies, credentials etc, introducing more innovative designs where possible
- Working with the marketing team to develop client relationships through brochures and email marketing
- Carrying out high level research on client and new markets. For example, the team have recently been working on projects around electric vehicles.
- Always looking for ways to improve team processes
You will have a creative eye and strong experience of InDesign. At least 2 years of experience of bids and marketing is essential. The team are open to candidates from a variety of sectors, providing you have B2B experience, targeting large internationals. Candidates need to be adaptable to change and interested in innovating processes!