Bid Director – head of team appointment in ambitious and innovative global design/fit out consultancy. Creative and dynamic culture. Hybrid working.
This is a great senior level opportunity for a Bid Director to lead the bid and pursuit team in this rapidly growing and ambitious global design & fit out company. Our client operates across a wide variety of sectors including commercial, luxury & retail, life sciences, manufacturing and tech. This means you’ll get lots of variety in the work that you do. The bids/pursuits function sits within the wider marketing team which really nurtures talent and encourages creativity and innovation.
- Working across the EMEA region the Bid Director role will involve:
Leading on EMEA-wide bids from beginning to end across a variety of sectors. This will involve kick off meetings, bid writing; pitch presentations and bid feedback;
- Playing a strategic and advisory role on bids, RFPs and proposals;
- Developing and promoting best practice in bidding;
- Collaborating with colleagues in across Europe and the US on best practice;
- Managing, developing and upskilling a small team.
You will have significant experience in bid management within the professional services sector. Whilst experience within the built environment, design or real estate space is desirable, it is by no means necessary. You will be highly creative and enjoy managing and developing a team.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on 07976 659 170.