- Updating website along with SEO and PPC
- Updating all social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook)
- Generating routine and campaign Direct Email marketing to engage with prospective, current and lapsed customers.
- Webinar delivery whether on own or 3rd party platforms
- Supporting event delivery (External Exhibitions, Internal Sales Conferences, Company Days)
- To develop and uphold the Micronclean E-media brand guidelines, to drive functional excellence and promote innovation.
- Degree or completed Apprenticeship in related discipline with some practical experience
- Develop deep understanding to become the acknowledged expert in the creation of social media content, blogs and website content.
- Proven creativity and design skills alongside familiarity Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working in business to business is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work alongside all business functions to take briefs, develop a plan and deliver content as agreed.
- Ability to support event delivery as required.
- Good IT skills
- Good numeracy and English language skills.
- Work towards external CIM qualifications
- Ability to innovate and develop the brands.
- Ability to work unsupervised when required and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Participate in SKIES/Continuous Improvement as required.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all members of staff.
- Prompt professional communication always.
- Develop the skills to monitor and correct issues with branding at all levels
Future working location will always have to be flexible between Skegness, Louth, Grantham and other locations as required
Normal working hours plus additional hours/weekend working as required by short term commitments
Regular computer user
Occasional overseas travel may be required.
Ability to drive Company cars and Vans as required
Micronclean is a family-owned business based in Lincolnshire employing over 400 people. The company provides products and services to various industries.
Our current focus areas include rental of specialist work wear to cleanroom industries (pharmaceutical, medical devices, aerospace), and of protective workwear to manufacturing industries (engineering, automotive). The company also manufactures and distributes a range of cleanroom products, which it sells in the UK and exports throughout Europe and further afield, including India, Australia, and Canada.
The company has an ambitious vision for growth both in the UK where we are investing in all our plants and abroad. where our plant in Bangalore, India has recently been commissioned and is supporting the production of Covid-19 vaccines in India.
More information about Micronclean can be found on our website.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Communications Executive, Communications Assistant, Communications Officer, Communications Administrator, Events Management, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Marketing Degree, Graduate, Internship, etc.
Ref: 104 508