This job is archived
(Archived) Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive, Hertford –
The Company –
We’re working with a leading one-of-a-kind not for profit organisation based in Hertford. The organisation is seeking a Marketing Executive to join their 8-strong team. This business offers fantastic company culture, incredible offices (in a beautiful Manor house!!), and great benefits.
The Role –
The company are looking for someone who ideally has previous experience in social media/content/campaigns across either b2b or b2c…
Day to day, you could be…
- Delivering marketing campaign strategies to grow engagement and brand awareness.
- Drive social media activities and engagement across a range of channels and platforms
- Working on E-newsletters and Content with CMS
- Work and collaborate with various teams in the business, to push initiatives into the targeted community
You will need…
- Ideally a minimum of 1-2 years hands on experience within a similar marketing role.
- To be self-motivated, confident and able to problem solve.
- Experience in a b2b environment would be appreciated but not necessary
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is passionate and really values their staff. They have the option of a couple days home working, so if you are after a hybrid structure please apply now!
Due to the location of their offices, this role would be of particular interest to those based in the Hertfordshire county or areas such as; Bishop’s Stortford, Stansted Mountfitchet, Great Dunmow, Sawbridgeworth, Ware, Hertford, Saffron Walden, Stevenage, Royston, Welwyn Garden City.
**The office is also a short walk from a train station so is commutable via public transport.**
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.