This job is archived
Marketing Executive, Banham -
We are recruiting for a forward thinking, creative, enthusiastic Marketing Executive concentrating on Videography/photography elements.
You will help support and implement our digital strategy across several different platforms, including web, social, email marketing and throughout both of our sites. You would be working for a Conservation Charity that is in a very exciting period of change. Our mission is to connect communities to nature for conservation.
We offer a fantastic culture, with opportunities to nurture and develop your skills whilst working with an amazing team. Free on site parking, staff discount, Pension, Wellness Programme and staff events to name a few.
Every day really is different here so a can do attitude is a must.
Main duties and key responsibilities
Content creation to support the digital marketing strategy through:
- Producing, shooting and editing video
- Still Photography
- Assisting in developing interview questions and storyboards
- Help to refine and adhere to a set of brand guidelines
- Creating on-screen graphics
- Developing ideas and concepts to be implemented into campaigns and projects
- Cutting and editing videos for a number of different formats
Qualities and Skills
- Strong administrative skills and a methodical approach to handling tasks and meeting deadlines
- Proficient with Video Editing Software (Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro)
- Experience with Adobe After Effects or Motion are preferred
- Understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient at storyboarding, scripting, and concepting
- Understand basic and advanced composition techniques
- Very detail-oriented and able to identify quality issues in audio and video
- Strong team player
- Be driven, motivated and enthusiastic
This is an awesome opportunity to work in a unique setting with people that are passionate about conservation.
This is a full time position, 40hrs per week
Salary will depend on experience
We would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern Region.