This job is archived
Marketing & Communications Manager (12 month maternity cover), Saffron Walden
Are you a digital marketing and communication executive looking for a step up?
Would you like to work for a successful charity providing world-class training?
Although this position is a contract there is HUGE potential for further opportunities with the business!!
Marketing & Communications Manager
We are delighted to be working with this thriving charity who provides world-class training and education system; they are looking for a talented digital marketing and communication executive or marketing and communications manager to join their successful marketing team.
The Role – Marketing & Communications Manager
Reporting to the Chief Executive you will be working alongside another Marcomms manager who is more journalism-focused, and responsible for a Marketing Coordinator to implement the marketing and communications strategy!
Responsibilities will cover:
- Digital and Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and LinkedIn)
- Create marketing materials – Advertisements, social media artwork, videos, reports and publications (working with designers as required)
- Managing the website (WordPress) to ensure content is clear, targeted and up-to-date
- Manage the market database (CRM)
- Co-ordinate, implement and evaluate marketing campaigns (email, social and digital)
About You – Marketing & Communications Manager
They are looking for a professional with a wide range of marketing and communications expertise including:
- Minimum 3 years marketing and communications (including digital)
- Social Media Marketing and digital advertising
- Basic design skills – use of canva or similar
- Writing press released and maintaining relations
- Website and CMS management skills (WordPress) and MailChimp or similar
This role is perfect for someone who shares their values and has the confidence and skills to hit the ground running at an important time in the charity’s development!
Benefits include 5% employer pension contribution, life insurance, company bonus scheme and 25 days holiday + BH, as well as staff events and personal development training opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a talented and friendly team working for this leading national training charity. Due to their location this position is commutable from Saffron Walden, Bishop Stortford, Cambridge, Royston, Harlow, Stevenage and Braintree.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.