£24,000 – £24,000 • yearly
Community Foundation for Calderdale
Calderdale, West Yorkshire
With over 30 years of experience, Community Foundation for Calderdale (CFFC) is a multi-award winning charity and is listed in the top ten community foundations within the UK.
We support hundreds of charities and volunteer groups across our area, addressing inequalities, investing in brighter futures and enabling positive change.
Working with generous individuals, businesses and public sector organisations, we have distributed over £30 million in grants to a diverse range of causes in local communities.
We are now looking for a Marketing Officer to join our team on a full-time basis.
- Salary of £24,000 per annum
- 7.5% contributory pension scheme
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays (with one additional day for every year of service)
- Extended Easter and Christmas breaks
- Flexible working schedule
This is a brilliant opportunity for a creative marketing professional to gain hands-on experience in the third sector with our growing organisation.
It’s a great time to be joining us, with a number of ambitious events there will be plenty of opportunities to use your creativity and develop your expertise along the way.
If you are looking to build on your marketing experience and are eager for a new opportunity where you’ll have the chance to make a positive impact on the lives of the people living in Calderdale, we have just the role for you.
As a Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for increasing support and awareness of our organisation, by promoting our events, projects and activities across various platforms.
You will play a crucial role in our Marketing Planning Team, where you will help to raise the profile of our organisation across audiences, with the goal of securing significant donations and investments to support our causes.
This is a varied role, you will create content, videos, email campaigns and manage our website content, as part of our social media and digital strategy.
Additionally, you will:
- Write engaging and promotional case studies of funded projects
- Design marketing collateral
- Assist with events including business networking and the Calderdale Community Spirit Awards
- Assist with our organisational PR
To join us as a Marketing Officer, you will need:
- Previous marketing experience
- To show initiative and creativity
- A passion and interest in supporting and improving Calderdale communities
- The ability to communicate effectively and recognise the importance of good communication
- The willingness to both listen and learn and be dependable, reliable and flexible with your workload
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Communications Officer, Marcomms Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, Social Media and Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, or Marketing Co-ordinator.
The closing date for applications is Friday 24th June. Interviews will be held week commencing 4th July.
Webrecruit and Community Foundation for Calderdale are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if can raise our profile and help us shape positive local change as a Marketing Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.