Events Assistant –Job -Interim 8-10 weeks could be extended £15-£18 ph hourly rate - hybrid/flexible working
A renowned and prestigious society, with a vision for nature and people to thrive in a world inspired by ecology. They are looking to recruit for an events assistant to join their team and excited for them to bring their events to life. They are looking for a candidate to support the team in the lead up to some of their biggest events of the year with all their administration needs.
- Support the operational delivery of the events in person and online ensuring that all events are delivered to a high standard and within budget
- Supporting the events team to organise the Society’s next symposium being held from 11 -12 May in person in London
- Administering event bookings, confirmation letters and receipts
- Answering all general event enquiries
- Providing on-site support at the event
- Providing support to online events where needed
- Assisting in producing social media content for events
- Develop and assist with the management of event programme, event master plan and schedules
- Evaluate each event and continually seek opportunities for improvements and development of the event programme
- Constantly reviewing and keeping up to date with tools that would be beneficial for the team and events
Successful Candidate must have:
- Experience of supporting the delivery of events
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload efficiently, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Computer literate with excellent understanding of standard office packages, particularly Microsoft Excel as well as event software systems.
If this role is of interest, please do apply ASAP with a word version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience or please do get in touch to discuss the role in more detail.