This job is archived
Direct Marketing Officer, Peterborough -
Are you a passionate humanitarian looking to kick-start your marketing career?
This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the UKs largest and most well-known medical charities and play an integral role in the creation of inspiring, multi- channel fundraising campaigns. You’ll be able to work flexibly, with a minimum of 1 day per week in their Peterborough office.
Their team are dedicated to improving and saving the lives of millions through ground-breaking research, improving patient care and raising awareness, they are a dynamic and passionate team, driving change and refusing to settle for the status quo.
They are looking for somebody to help with implementing their direct marketing campaigns who has excellent campaign management and analysis skills and the ability to prioritise workload effectively. You will ideally be educated to degree level and have had some experience in a marketing environment or some relevant experience in a not-for-profit organisation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating content for social media and Email Marketing
- Liaise with external agencies to deliver, track and manage campaigns
- Playing an active part in developing the direct marketing strategy and contribute to the annual budgeting process.
- Planning and implementing marketing campaigns across a variety of channels
- Development of customer loyalty material, such as newsletters and acknowledgement processes
- Monitor Campaign performance and ROI in order to make recommendations for future campaigns.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Due to their office being based in Peterborough and the role offering flexible working the role is commutable from most of Cambridgeshire including, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ely, St Neots, Cambourne. As well as areas of Northamptonshire, Norfolk and Leicestershire.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.