Digital Marketing Manager - Fully Remote – Perm - Salary of £45,000 - £50,000
Do you have copy content writing skills and a strong attention to detail? Are you a trend-setter in content creation?
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a global charity and produce creative content, educational messaging and the element of viral 'fun’ to customers across digital platforms.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day content planning and execution across our collection of websites, social media platforms and email marketing, to ensure they are aligned with the objectives and branding of each of the brands. You will have extensive experience of lead generation and ideally experience of marketing a subscription-based app service. You will take ownership of the social media planning, scheduling and reporting and give strategic input based on strategic analysis. You will use various analytics tools to report on social media and email marketing performance.
The promotion of services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for organisations such as ours. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
- Understand the needs of the brand and create distinctive content that is relevant to the brands’ identity.
- Create content strategy across platforms in line with brand strategy and service
- Exploring new ways of creating viral content across platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, Email, Blog)
- Generating ideas of engaging and converting
- Ensuring produced and published content is high quality, engaging, entertaining and
- Picking up on trends (or even better - become the trend-setter) in content
- Develop and implement a content strategy to leverage across multiple media and boost brand recognition.
- Help laying out the foundations of the marketing department from the ground up, including suggesting and setting up tools and processes.
- Drive our social media content and strategy, including publication of whitepapers, blogs
- Help manage top-of-funnel activities including content and media
- Continually test new content, features, and formats to evaluate engagement, brand sentiment and performance.
- Improving the overall customer experience and conversion to sale or new followers on
- Driving campaign performance through key digital strategies to increase awareness and reach new customers.
- The successful candidate should have a good understanding of SEO and Google Analytics analysis, have proven experience of increasing and gaining followers on multiple social media sites.
- Trend analysis and ability to push the creative boundaries and deliver social-first content optimised for channels.
- You should have copy content writing skills and a strong attention to
- Monitor and track results and analyse social and digital activity from
- Network with influencers and create lasting
- Assist in the planning and set targets for social media marketing
- Develop partnerships with local bloggers, writers and PR
- Discovering international PR
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
- Proven track record of best-in-class lead generation
- Experience in marketing a subscription-model digital mobile app/service
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Demonstrable experience using data, comfortable using
- Strong reporting
- A self-starter, comfortable working in fast-paced environments with quick turnaround
- High level of attention to
- Experience using Microsoft Office – particularly Excel and
- Experience using Google
- Experience building
- Knowledge of HTML is preferred, but not