This job is archived
Digital Marketing Executive, Banham -
We are recruiting for a forward thinking, innovative, enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive. You would be working for a Conservation Charity that is in a very exciting period of change. Our mission is to connect communities to nature for conservation.
We offer a fantastic culture, with opportunities to nurture and develop your skills whilst working with an amazing team. Free on site parking, staff discount, Pension, Wellness Programme and staff events to name a few.
Every day really is different here so a can do attitude is a must.
Main duties and key responsibilities
Support the digital marketing strategy through:
- Organic SEO keyword research and content creation
- PPC and social campaign creation and maintenance
- Email marketing
To assist in the management of our website and our sister site website
- Website and ticketing software administration
- Adding multiple products and SKUs to the website
- Support ongoing website evolution
Analytics & reporting
Reporting and summarising website and digital marketing analytics
- Monthly Google Analytics reports
- Campaign-specific advertising reports
Qualities and skills
- Strong administrative skills and a methodical approach to handling tasks and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experienced with Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager and Google Ads
- Strong team player
- Be driven, motivated & enthusiastic
- Experienced in the Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Mstore preferred but not essential.
This is a full time position, 40hrs per week Monday-Friday
Salary will depend on experience
We would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible
This is an awesome opportunity to work in a unique setting with people that are passionate about what they do!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern Region.