Up to £24,500 • yearly
Society of London Theatre (SOLT) and UK Theatre Association (UK Theatre) are membership organisations representing theatre owners, managers and producers in Central London, including the West End, and across the UK.
Our vision is to see a well-connected and well-supported theatre sector that is recognised as being at the heart of UK life, with thriving organisations, the world’s greatest creative and managerial talent and ever larger and more diverse audiences.
We promote excellence, professional development and campaign to improve resilience and increase audiences across the sector.
We are now seeking a Content Administrator to join our Marketing and Communication Team on a permanent, full-time, basis.
- Salary of £24,500 per annum
- 22 days' annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Income protection scheme
If you’re a social media professional with a true passion for the theatre (whether or not you’ve seen the shows!), this is a fantastic opportunity to join our organisation and dive into this exciting industry.
We know that our employees are integral to our success which is why we will provide you with an excellent range of benefits to ensure you are always well-supported, healthy and happy.
So, if you’re organised, meticulous and want to work in the heart of London’s theatre industry, we want to hear from you.
As a Content Administrator, you will support our Marketing and Communication Team with the management of our published content.
Assisting the Social Media Manager, you will aid in posting content to our social media channels as well as ensuring our websites are up to date and undertaking the creation of our listing publications.
You will also monitor our news inbox, proofread materials and ensure all show assets are up to date and stored accordingly.
Additionally, you will:
- Assist in liaising with See Tickets to maintain our ticketing links and updates
- Manage the planning and delivery of our Show of The Week and Show of The Day
- Aid in creating the London Theatre Guide and the per term Schools Guide
- Manage the scheduling and production of the Tell Us In 10 written interview series
- Attend press nights, launches and other relevant events
To be considered as a Content Administrator, you will need:
- Experience (personally or professionally) using social media platforms i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok
- An interest in theatre and knowledge of what’s on in London (even if you’ve not yet seen the shows)
- Excellent communication and proofreading skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Google Suite, including sheets and forms
CMS experience would be beneficial to your application, as would Photoshop and InDesign skills.
Knowledge of mailing tools i.e. IBM – Silverpop, MailChimp and/or Campaign Monitor would be equally advantageous.
Please note, unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
The closing date for applications is the 23rd May 2022.
Other organisations may call this role Content Assistant, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Theatre Content Administrator, Theatre Admin Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, or Team Assistant.
Webrecruit, UK Theatre and the Society of London Theatre are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking for an exciting challenge as a Content Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.