Communications Manager, Hertford -
The Company – Communications Manager
A niche and very well-respected membership organisation based in Hertfordshire are seeking an all-round Communications Manager to join their established marketing team.
The working pattern is incredibly flexible, requiring only two days per week in their outstanding offices. The typical working week is 35 hours, and you can shape your working day in any way you’d like to, as long as it fits within the core hours of 8:00am-6:00pm.
The Role – Communications and Engagement Manager
Day – to – day responsibilities could look like but would not be limited to:
- Develop and implement internal/external communications strategy across the board
- Lead and manage brand campaigns to increase awareness
- Media relations and crisis communication
- Take control of Forums and coordinate with various teams to ensure company storyline/message is communicated
- Take ownership of intranet in the organisation
- Strong background in internal/external comms ideally
- Experience in managing and optimising internal intranet systems would be preferable
- A degree would be beneficial but not essential
With offices based in Hertford this is commutable from Ware, Brickendon, Broxbourne and Bayfordbury for example.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.