£35,000 – £35,000 • yearly
Newlife – The Charity for Disabled Children
Location: Hybrid (Home / Office Cannock based)
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Circa £35k per annum depending on skills and experience
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week, Flexi Policy in place
At Newlife, our mission, simply put, is to change the lives of disabled children and their families. We provide access to the vital equipment they rely on, offer information and support through our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, sponsor pioneering medical research into the causes of birth defects and offer families a voice through our campaigns for change.
Our mission, simply put, is to change lives and you could be a part of that change!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced communications professional to join our growing team at Newlife as our Communications Manager.
As well as experience in a similar role, you will have:
• Proven strategic skills, the ability to plan and develop content and messaging as well as measure outputs from communications campaigns.
• You will have editorial responsibility for key communication outputs including annual reports, Child & Family service publications, fundraising marketing materials and blogs for web, to name just a few. You will be able to flex your writing style depending on the audience and be able to write for impact.
• You will have developed internal and external communications plans in your previous roles and managed projects (including budgets) from conception to completion, working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders.
• Previous people management experience is essential for this role as is working with stakeholders and managing agencies/freelancers.
• You will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and excel at handling multiple concurrent projects and must be able to understand how to measure the effectiveness of communications efforts and provide reports.
• You will be highly creative and demonstrate an affinity to the charity and its mission.
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter outlining how your skills and experience meet those of the role requirements.
You may have experience of the following: Communications Officer, Media Manager, PR, Public Relations, Public Relations Officer, Animal Welfare, Communications Manager, Marketing Communications, Campaign Manager, Project Management, Charity, Third Sector, Charities, NFP, Not for Profit, etc.
Ref: 136 789
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service