Our client, a Not-for-profit organisation are looking for a passionate, creative communicator with project management skills to join their Marketing and Communications team.
Location: London Offices / remote working arrangements
Contract: 1 Year FTC
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: 37.5 per week
The role of the Communications Team is to engage with London’s diverse range of communities, ensuring they know what services are available to benefit them, and to celebrate their good news stories. They work closely with project delivery teams to develop and implement communications strategies that are specific to each of their wide range of environmental and social action projects. This means they can effectively promote and increase engagement with their projects and services and highlight the real changes they make to people’s lives.
As Communications Officer, you will be an ambassador and guardian of the their brand. The role requires strong communication and project management skills and the ability to produce high quality content for a range of different audiences across a range of media channels. You will be responsible for writing project communication strategies, producing creative content and copywriting, with an emphasis on online and social media, and ensuring these are delivered on time and on brief.
About the organisation
They work with communities across the capital to transform their lives and the places they live. They have been at the forefront of social and environmental regeneration in London for over 25 years, and today they have a simple mission: to create better places, improve people’s prospects, and promote greener living and working. They are passionate about creating a future where every neighbourhood is vibrant and green, every community is strong and able to shape its own destiny, and no-one is held back by their background or circumstances.
Please contact them if you have experience in:
- Communicating compelling stories and key messages to specific target audiences through a variety of mediums
- Writing and implementing communications plans for projects or campaigns including effective social media campaigns (organic and paid)
- Experience developing and maintaining strong media relations to deliver positive media coverage for a charity or company
- Producing high-quality visual content and engaging copywriting, with an emphasis on online and social media
- Using analytics to monitor and report on performance of communications and campaigns
- Applying basic-intermediate graphic design principles to produce content for a range of mediums, including digital and print
- Producing content for WordPress websites
- Events and and traditional marketing
Closing date for applications: TBC. This is a rolling job advertisement and they are meeting candidates as they go. Please send them your application as soon as possible if you are interested in joining them.
Interview date: They are meeting candidates while the job is still live.
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form where you can find out more information and complete your application by following the instructions.
The charity is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
No agencies please.