Communications Campaign Planner
Location: Sandy, Bedfordshire - This role can be conducted remotely, however regular attendance at our client's HQ in Sandy, Bedfordshire will be necessary.
Salary: £28,420.00 - £34,637.00
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, 26 days Annual Leave
This is a Permanent Full-Time role for 37.5 hours per week.
A fantastic opportunity to be at the heart of the communications planning team during an ambitious and dynamic year for this environmental charity. The charity's new strategy, launched in 2021, is helping them to make the contributions necessary to save nature, and their communications are intrinsic to demonstrating impact against the nature & climate emergencies over the coming decade. Highly visible, this role is pivotal in supporting the strategic planning of the organisation's communications, as well as the insight driven development, and integration, of their priority campaigns that require timely and effective communications.
Key work areas:
- Responsible for managing the Content and Delivery Plan; facilitating input from stakeholders around the organisation to maintain a live, clear, and accurate integrated content plan for use across owned channels.
- Responsible for co-ordinating and managing the Comms Delivery Planning Group; working closely with the Chair to ensure the group delivers against goals
- Good understanding of how a corporate strategy, brand proposition, strategic communications goals, audience insight and Annual Comms & Marketing Plan, inform and shape the Content and Delivery Plan.
- Responsible for producing comms campaign plans and integrated comms packages; working closely with Account Management to aid transition from planning into delivery, ensuring comms ambitions are realised, and the desired impact is achieved.
- Sharing knowledge/insight with delivery teams across the charity to enable the delivery of more integrated and impactful communications.
- Facilitate collaborative and constructive relationships across a broad range of delivery teams, with an understanding of a four-country context and the impact on communications planning.
- Excellent organisational and stakeholder management skills are essential.
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Facilitates and supports people to engage with communications planning
- Build capabilities in yourself and in others
- Bring energy and urgency to motivate people to do the best they can
- Forms productive and positive internal partnerships
- Support continuous improvement, constantly looking for ways to do things better
- Act as an advocate and champion for the charity brand and comms planning
- Proactive, can-do attitude achieving ambitious goals that support the organisation's aims
Closing Date: 23:59, Sun, 15th May 2022
The charity is looking to conduct interviews for this position during the week of 23rd-27th May2022.
How to apply:
Please click 'Apply' and follow the job board process. You will receive an email from CHM Recruit containing further information on how to apply for the role. Please note that although you may be asked by the job board to upload a CV, you are not applying at this stage.
As part of this application process, you will be asked to provide a copy of your CV and complete a full application form including evidence on how you meet the skills, knowledge, and experience requested. If you wish to provide a cover letter with your application, please include this at the end of your CV document upload.
The charity is an equal opportunities employer. This role is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
No agencies please.