Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Campaign Project Manager
Location: Brighton and Hove and Peacehaven (with hybrid working)
Salary: £29,048 to £32,581 (dependent on experience)
Closing Date: 17/05/2022
Interview Date: 19/05/2022
Contracted Hours: 37.5
Vacancy Type: Fixed Term/Full-Time
Want to join the team that delivered the Snails and Snowdogs art trail in Brighton and Hove?
We are looking for an organised, enthusiastic and collaborative Campaign Manager to join our team. Working with a variety of stakeholders across Brighton and Hove, you will bring people together and the art trail to life. Added to that you will also help co-ordinate our capital appeal by working with our team of dedicated fundraisers. If you are a natural influencer and negotiator, with a creative approach to problem-solving this is the role for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing projects within agreed timelines and budgets
- Getting creative to solve any project related issues
- Inspiring your team (campaign administrator and volunteers) through great leadership
- Engaging with corporate partners, businesses and local community organisations – making sure they are as excited about this project as we are!
- Embodying our mission, vision and values – acting as our ambassador for providing life-changing hospice care
- Project and budget management experience
- Background in complex project delivery
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deliver calmly under pressure
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Effective communication skills
- Strong collaboration, influencing and negotiating skills
Want to find out more about this role? Please contact the recruitment team to arrange a chat.
Martlets is a rewarding organisation to work for: our employees enjoy a wide range of benefits including: pension scheme, health care plan, 35 days’ paid holiday (pro-rata for part-time staff), and an independent and confidential support service. Full benefits statement is available via company page.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. If you need any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process, please contact us.
So, if you’re looking for an exciting opportunity as a Campaign Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Hove, East Sussex, United Kingdom
Martlets is a local charity that provides terminally ill people in Brighton and Hove, and surrounding areas, with the very best care and support.
Our expert team helps patients live life to the full during the precious time they have left.
Martlets opened in 1997. The staff and services were formed from the merger of three separate charities: Coppercliff Hospice, Tarner and MacMill...