PR & Communications Assistant – Competitive Salary
New role within leading international audit, tax, and advisory firm. Great opportunity for an assistant stepping up. Competitive salary with hybrid working scheme. This role will suit someone who enjoys writing and creating content.
New role working across internal and external communications, the communications specialist will be networking with senior stakeholders to identify compelling stories from across the business, and then use your skills to create appropriate content for a range of channels. This role will provide across the business and the successful candidate will play a key part in the growth of a diverse, ambitious, and purposeful professional services firm. You will work closely with the UK and Group MarComms teams and will report to the UK Head of Communications.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify stories and initiatives from across the business and create articles for national newsletters and firm-wide communications
- Support our colleagues in HR, Finance, and IT, as well as our diversity networks and client-facing teams
- Work closely with the Head of Communications to manage PR agency relationships, plan media activity in line with business strategy, and coordinate a busy and proactive press office
- Identify media targets and prepare spokespeople to articulate the firm's message clearly and consistently
- Support our executive leadership team with corporate profile and build strong media relationships in the national press
- Draft press releases and media commentary for our spokespeople, as well as reviewing and editing the work of agencies and contractors
- Provide communications support in reputational crises and act as deputy to Head of Communications
Excellent written English is essential: you'll also be creative and passionate about language, able to express complex ideas in a direct and engaging way.