Digital Marketing Executive – Competitive Salary
New role within leading international audit, tax, and advisory firm. Great opportunity for an assistant stepping up. Competitive salary with hybrid working scheme.
This firm are seeking someone passionate about digital to work as part of the Digital marketing and CRM team. This person will be supporting all digital marketing and data driven activity. This role Is perfect for a passionate and self-motivated marketing professional with strong analytical skills whilst having a creative flair. The ideal candidate will be looking to bring a wide range of experience and skills to the team and looking to continue their personal development and progress in their career with lots of opportunities to take ownership for high profile campaigns, adding value in all areas of digital marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding social media to create campaigns, write engaging social content and produce digital social media assets and to report on all KPI's and using lessons learnt to enhance future activities.
- Develop content for website pages – including insight blog articles, people profiles, service line page content – using SEO techniques following latest trends and best practice Also, to manage, report on KPI's using lessons learnt to enhance future activities
- Work on paid advertising campaigns to focus on target marketing and reporting, taking ownership of campaigns at all stages as needed to contribute a clear return on investment
- To work on email campaigns, including nurture campaigns to contribute to wider improvement of email activities and all technical aspects of email marketing
- Work closely with the CRM team to understand our data processes and how to use it to make more informed digital marketing decisions
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels to move forward marketing campaigns across digital channels making recommendations on digital marketing best practice at all stages
Knowledge in practice of SEO and paid media, using tools such as Google analytics and AdWords are essential for this role.