Marketing Executive (Commercial) – Competitive Salary
New role within leading international audit, tax, and advisory firm. Great opportunity for an assistant stepping up. Competitive salary with hybrid working scheme.
This role sits within our Marketing and Communications team and provides dedicated support to the firm’s commercial team with great exposure to senior leaders within the firm. The role directly reports to the senior marketing manager.
The firm are seeking someone to join the team that share a passion for supporting the commercial sector - someone who will bring enthusiasm, proactivity, and drive to the role, and will help us build this important area of our business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the delivery of the marketing plans, including assisting with social & digital activity, the organisation of events, videos, set-up and running of webinars, podcasts.
- Maintain a central calendar for content, campaigns and events and collate digital metrics for ROI reporting.
- Provide CRM support to client-facing teams for marketing activities and deliver campaigns through our marketing automation system, including metrics to measure ROI.
- Manage internal team communications including Team and Compass sites, news announcements, good news stories.
- Maintain library of external collateral and publications and internal BD tools.
- Assist with the production of client-facing approach documents, proposals and Requests for Information(RFIs).
- Provide broad administrative support including scheduling meetings, coordinating MTM meetings, internal team webinars, team away days and monthly reporting.
Marketing qualification / equivalent experience or intention to study for CIM qualifications is preferred. Experience of working within a Marketing team, ideally within a professional services firm is preferred.