Marketing & Communications Executive
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire (with some travel and Hybrid Working and occasional working from our Peterborough location)
Allia is a progressive and socially-focused start-up accelerator that supports entrepreneurs who are looking to affect positive change and address the most pressing global and local challenges.
We provide workspaces, networking opportunities and communities within our Future Business Centres and enable funding through bonds. Over the past 20 years, we have supported over 1,400 ventures, helped to create 4,500 jobs and raised over £300 million for development activities and projects.
We are now seeking a Marketing & Communications Executive to join our team in Cambridge on a full-time basis, working 35 hours per week.
- Salary of £26,000 per annum DOE
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Flexible working
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress
- Various wellness programmes and discounted café food & coffee
- Previously awarded the best not for profit employer in the Eastern Region.
- Be a part of a community that drives innovation with a focus on addressing environmental and social challenges
If you are a talented marketing professional with strong digital skills and experience communications experience, this is the ideal role in which to consolidate your experience and support businesses as they develop.
You’ll have the chance to exercise your creative flair and play a vital role in spreading the word of our brand through a variety of outputs.
So, if you are ready to take on a role that welcomes innovation and independence, embraces technology and next gen thinking and could launch your career to new heights of excellence, apply now!
As a Marketing & Communications Executive, you will promote our business centres in Cambridge and Peterborough through a range of promotional materials and initiatives.
Joining our small, friendly and busy marketing team, you will aim to engage with businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs regarding the promotion of flexible working services within our business centres.
Promoting private offices, co-working spaces, virtual offices, meeting rooms and events spaces, you will seek to ensure that our business centres and fully booked and we are meeting financial targets. You will also co-ordinate our tenant engagement campaign, building networks with businesses and individuals at our centres and supporting and strengthening the community culture across them.
Your role will also involve:
- Sharing marketing content such as blogs, newsletters and thought-pieces
- Promoting our services through digital marketing, social media and print advertising
- Manging the income budgets
- Offering suggestions to minimise expenditure
- Recommending solutions for improvement in financial targets and reports
- Creating and delivering monthly marketing activity reports
To be considered as a Marketing & Communications Executive, you will need:
- At least two years’ experience in a marketing role, with a broad experience of activities and tactics
- Good experience of digital marketing including websites, social media, pay per click advertising
- Experience of working to financial targets and co-ordinating marketing activity focused on meeting them
- Experience of creating engaging and well written communications
- Experience of working with CRM systems
- Good working knowledge of Wordpress, Mailchimp, Adobe Creative Cloud apps particularly InDesign, Photoshop & Bridge, Canva
- To be adept at monitoring budgets and working with financial targets & reports
- High level of written and spoken English communication skills
- Good IT skills especially with MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, Communications Co-ordinator, Marketing and Business Development Co-ordinator, Digital Content Manager, or Social Media Manager.
Webrecruit and Allia Ltd are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready to take on your next role as a Marketing & Communications Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.