Marketing and Events Executive, Ware -
The Company – Marketing and Events Executive
We are currently working on a really exciting Marketing and Events Executive opportunity for a global B2B services company based in Hertfordshire, who are currently expanding their marketing team and are looking for a new addition to their team. You will be working with some smart and driven people - they’ve rapidly grown over the last few years so it’s a really great time to join!
The Role – Marketing and Events Executive
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Execute marketing campaigns for a variety of conferences, webinars, surveys and reports
- Communicating with external and internal stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with relevant media partners
- Creating engaging content creation
- Website development ensuring each event website is optimised for SEO
- Assist with pre-event marketing campaigns
The Requirements – Marketing and Events Executive
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in both marketing and events
- B2B experience is essential for this role
- A degree in a related field would be beneficial
This is a really exciting time to join this company and if you are looking for career growth and the opportunity to make your mark, then this is definitely the right new challenge for you. Due to the location of this business, the role is easily commutable from Stansted Mountfitchet, Bishop’s Stortford, Sawbridgeworth, Saffron Walden, Hertford, Welwyn Garden City, Braintree, Harlow, Chelmsford, Stevenage, Royston, Cheshunt, Letchworth, Hitchin and St Albans. Hybrid working is available.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.