Marketing Executive, Welwyn Garden City (4 days WFH) -
The Company – Marketing Executive
Are you looking for a role where you can have both strategic input, as well as being hands on and get stuck in? Do you have strong digital marketing skills, and are looking to utilise them in a varied and all round marketing role?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join a leading B2B company. If you have experience working for a B2B business, have demonstrable end to end campaign management experience, are confident in content creation across multiple disciplines and have worked to develop a marketing plan - then this role is for you!
The Role – Marketing Executive
You’ll join a proud and progressive marketing team, working closely and collaboratively to deliver a multichannel plan. This is a very broad role, being campaign led with a focus on digital, especially email.
Your day-to-day could be….
- Creating and implementing marketing strategies and email marketing campaigns.
- Driving engagement through the website, social media, and analytics.
- Researching the latest trends and undertaking competitor research activities.
- Updating the website content daily.
Requirements – Marketing Executive
- Digital marketing and lead generation experience.
- Good knowledge of social media and email marketing platforms.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign or Photoshop).
- Hands-on campaign end to end management experience.
This role does offer flexible working and due to the location of their offices, this role is commutable from Welwyn Garden City, Hertford, Stevenage, Hatfield, St Albans, Luton, Letchworth, Potters Bar, and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on [Register to View] 63500">Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.