This job is archived
Marketing and Events Executive, Ware -
The Company – Marketing and Events Executive
We are currently working on a really exciting Marketing and Events Executive opportunity for a global B2B services company based in Hertfordshire, who are currently expanding their marketing team and are looking for a new addition to their team. You will be working with some smart and driven people - they’ve rapidly grown over the last few years so it’s a really great time to join!
The Role – Marketing and Events Executive
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Communicating with external and internal stakeholders
- Creating marketing campaigns through exciting and new channels
- Creating engaging content creation
- Marketing collateral creation
- Website development ensuring each event website is optimised for SEO
- Assist with pre-event marketing campaigns
- Understanding, analysing and measuring marketing ROI
The Requirements – Marketing and Events Executive
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in both marketing and events
- A degree in a related field would be beneficial
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.