Marketing & Business Development Assistant – Up to £30K
Marketing Assistant role in mid-sized international law firm. Exeter based with flexible working. Up to £30,000.
Marketing Assistant role in mid-sized international law firm, perfect if you are looking for an entry level marketing role in a diverse and challenging environment that will let you develop broad marketing and business development skills. You’ll get lots of responsibility and learn a great deal from a stable and capable team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop an understanding of the clients of the firm and the markets in which the firm operates; apply that knowhow to help the business to win new work from new and existing clients.
Help devise and implement the marketing plans working closely with the partners and other fee earners across offices and specialisms.
- To take a lead role in executing new initiatives and campaigns including producing digital and printed materials and thought leadership following the firm's house style and promoting content through traditional and digital channels including podcasts, video, webinars, and social media.
- Plan, manage and attend events, conferences, webinars and seminars as part of the firm's marketing and BD campaigns.
- Assist with press releases and implementing social media strategies, making amendments to the website and internal news intranet.
- into bids, pitches and capability statements for clients and targets including compiling and drafting track record and other information on the firm
- Coordination of the legal directory submissions and interviews
- Budget, diary, travel, and expenses management
To be considered for this role, you will need good oral and written communication skills, excellent IT skills and competency, with interest in digital/social media and have at least 12 months experience in a professional services environment, preferably in a law firm. CIM qualifications or a desire to study towards CIM or equivalent is preferred.