This job is archived
Senior Insights/Research Analyst – working on global strategy projects for a prestigious global law firm. Hybrid working. Great culture.
This Senior Insights/Research Analyst sits within the firm’s small but highly regarded strategic insights team. This is a global team providing business research to partners and key stakeholders across the firm’s international offices.
The role will involve:
- Delivering insights on clients, competitors, industries and markets;
- Providing research and analysis support on strategic projects across the business;
- Supporting the business development team by preparing research reports on sectors, countries and markets;
- Advise and coach others on how to conduct research including the best use of information sources;
- Monitor the market for issues, trends and events that could impact the firm;
- Use internal and external resources to provide insights;
- Presenting research findings to various boards and senior stakeholders;
- Compiling complex financial data and distilling it into digestible information.
You will enjoy working in a collaborative and diverse environment. The role also offers hybrid working.
You will have a really solid background in research, analysis and insights. This will have ideally been gained in a professional or financial services background. You will have excellent listening, problem solving and organizational skills.