PR and Communications Executive role in prestigious US law firm dealing with media relations for London and the EMEA region. Great long-term career progression. Highly competitive salary. London based with hybrid working.
This heavyweight US law firm has an established presence in London with a particular focus on corporate and finance/banking work as well as a long-standing marketing team. In this PR and Communications Executive role you will support on all external communications for London and the EMEA region as well as working closely with the New York communications team. Your role will include:
- Developing for all channels, including social media, blogs and the website;
- Working with the different practice teams to develop and implement their communications plan;
- Develop relationship with business and legal journalists, across EMEA;
- Working with partners on media training, developing ideas for articles and promoting those;
- Developing thought leadership campaigns;
- Monitoring media mentions and creating strategies as necessary.
For the right candidate, this job has great opportunities for progressing into a managerial position. You will have at least 2 years of PR and communications experience within a leading law firm, accountancy firm or investment bank. Alternatively, you will have worked as an Account Manager in a PR agency specializing in legal or equivalent clients. You will have excellent written and communication skills and the gravitas to influence and persuade senior stakeholders. Due to the EMEA focus of the role, European Language skills would also be helpful!