This top-rated private client law firm are seeking a Business Development Executive who will support the Business Development Manager in all aspects of the work of the Marketing and Business Development Department.
The BD Executive role will be specifically focused on supporting the BD Manager responsible for the Real Estate Division and will be expected to build a good understanding of the work and marketplaces of the various teams within the real estate department, and to play a critical role in helping those teams deliver their BD and Marketing strategies.
Whilst supporting the Tenders Manager, the BD Executive will work on tender opportunities with teams across the firm, giving them a broad and varied experience of the range of sectors the firm operates within. This firm are seeking someone with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience of broad-ranging marketing roles in service-orientated organisations. Exposure in professional services is desired.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Supporting and on occasions leading tender submissions: coordinating bid teams and project management; contributing to the written proposal; and preparing teams for formal presentations.
- Arranging post bid reviews and producing debrief reports.
- Using the CRM system to maintain/update and report on the practice/sector teams’ sales pipelines.
- Managing legal directory and award submissions for the real estate teams.
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager, Marketing and Communications and the Events team to raise the profile of the department through various channels including thought leadership, client newsletters, articles, podcasts, webinars, conferences, and other industry events.
- Development and maintenance of the real estate intranet pages
- Assisting within the marketing and business development department on any other duties, including central firmwide projects as reasonably required.
This firm are extremely collegiate and offer career development, their flexible and friendly approach encourages all levels to build strong working relationships with seniors across the firm. This role is perfect for someone who has an extensive understanding of business development and marketing in the legal sector.